- Are your employees underperforming and disengaged?
- Is turnover disrupting workflow and productivity?
- Feeling pressure and concerned that your job is on the line?
- Is your team lacking cohesion?
- Experiencing presentation or speech performance anxiety?
The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality.— Max Dupree, Leadership is an Art
Dr. Megan Neyer, performance coach, Olympian, and founder of Neyer Performance Strategies helps you define reality and focus your energy by:
- Coaching and personal mastery
- Effective feedback
- Goal clarification
- Aligning individual and organizational goals
- Succession planning – deepening your bench
Implementing effective hiring systems
- Assessment of eligibility and suitability factors
- Job analysis, design and description
- Behavioral interviewing
Teambuilding through activity-based exercises and simulation
Communication skills and conflict resolution training
Contact us to learn more about how can support the development of your leaders