- Are your practices going great, and then you’re not performing well in competition?
- Is performance anxiety and pressure getting in the way between you and your goals?
- Do you fear injury, failure…or even success?
- Is your coach making you crazy?
- Are your teammates not getting along?
- Are you about to transition out of your sport?
Dr. Megan Neyer, Olympian, World Champion and president of Neyer Performance Strategies can help you reduce your anxiety, prepare for success and catalyze your performance through:
To be successful in anything, a person must always want to be better, not only than your opponent, but better than your last performance. Done correctly, being competitive is a wonderful way to always try to be a better person, by learning from our mistakes and capitalizing on your successes — Hale Irwin, All-time victory leader on the Senior PGA Tour